The Internet of Things (IoT), Big data & data science Solution Architect designs and optimizes enterprise wide deployment of SAP technology solutions.
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
The Internet of Things (IoT), Big data & data science Solution Architect designs and optimizes enterprise wide deployment of SAP technology solutions. In order to do this, she/he needs solid understanding of SAP product offering and its interoperability with other components as well as high level understanding of interface technology.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Perform high-level analysis of customer business processes and requirements to support project evaluations with SAP solutions, Model Companies and Best-practices
- Support the customer in understanding the IoT, Big data & data Science concepts and perform business validations
- Support SAP Services sales in sales cycles and accelerate customer projects
- Application assessments for XXL projects in terms of feasibility, effort, risk
- Define & architect the design for solutions
- Participate in project quality management tasks such as peer and quality reviews of specifications and design documents
- Participates in project reviews and creates action plans to bring escalated projects back on track
- Coaching in corresponding subprojects
- Creates business cases, complex calculations, cost models, accounting models
The following tasks are performed within the below described level of accountability, complexity, experience, communication:
- Accountability: Deliver outcomes of assigned projects; work independently within given area of responsibility
- Complexity: projects – moderate level of complexity; Decisions/solutions can essentially enhance existing systems & processes
- Experience: Strong competence with various job-relevant tools & processes
- Communication: Builds collaborative work relationships with similar functions across SAP; Communicates clearly, in a way that others can understand within defined processes & policies
- Business-Centricity: Advocating for the business by having a deep understanding of business needs, behaviors & value
- SAP Leonardo Solutions, like SAP Cloud Platform, HANA and Data Warehousing
- Preferably experience in data science projects
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION
- Required undergraduate university degree, preferably in commerce, engineering, information technologies or equivalent training and job experience
- Has advisory skills to create trusted relationships at customers and discuss digital roadmaps
- Has broad knowledge of content/products in market/industry/functional area and is able to adapt new changes/practices in the following areas:
- SAP technology experience
- Advanced understanding of business logistic execution and procurement processes and function in SAP’s solutions
- Cross application knowledge
- Knowledge of the current concepts and strategy of SAP
- Master Degree or equivalents in Business Administration, Computer Science, Technical Engineering, Economics or related field
- Dutch and English verbally and written
- Den Bosch, The Netherlands. Travel is required within The Netherlands
- Interested candidates that match the job requirements are invited to apply by sending their resume and motivation letter to: email@example.com
- Application closes on Friday October 27th.
- For more information about this position, please contact Sietse Bergstra, Partner InterExcellent, email firstname.lastname@example.org, tel.nr. 035- 5280430.